A historical brickyard from the early 20th century with a completely preserved inventory is the heart of the LWL-Industriemuseum Ziegelei Lage. Founded in 1909 and shut down in 1979, the factory documents an industrial sector that has shaped our built environment like no other.
In addition, the Eisenbahnfreunde Lippe operate an approximately 1,200 m long light railway with a gauge of 600 mm, which starts every first Sunday of the month for round trips.
The museum café “Tichlerstoben” offers coffee and cake as well as drinks and regional small dishes from 11.00 am on
Info: 05232 65555, brick houses