Nestled in among the stimulating, woody and hilly landscape of the Teutoburger Wald, Bad Salzuflen provides the ideal setting for people seeking to relax and enjoy nature.
Famous for its healing saltwater springs, this historic, salt-producing town offers air and water as if from the sea. 600,00 litres of brine trickle dailey through the striking graduation tower in the heart of the town to provide a fresh sea breeze.
Head out and discover the town’s historic centre, enjoy the beauty of the spa´s floral gardens, explore the “Landschaftsgarten” park and the neighbouring woods or visit one of our highlights events. Bad Salzuflen welcomes you warmly. The towns has been known as an “allergy-friendly municipality” since August 2015.
- ErlebnisGradierWerk (europe’s most modern graduation tower experience)
- Staatsbad Vitalzentrum and VitaSol (Therme spas)
- historic old town
- health and experience park
- allergy-friendly municipality
- On old trails, 13,2 km (A diverse trail to the Bismarck tower/Bismarckturm)
- Ridgeway (Kammweg) through Stuckenberg hills, 5,5 km (A nice, circular trail – including families)
- From Schwaghofbachtal Valley into Salzetal Valley, 6,4 km (Discover the Bad Salzuflen Landschaftsgarten park and town forest)