Cycling culture on the Prince’s Route
The General Terms and Conditions of Lippe Tourismus & Marketing GmbH apply
Swing on the saddle and discover the history and natural diversity of Lippe and the Teutoburg Forest Nature Park by bike. At the heart of the history are the seven historic town centres. Lovingly restored half-timbered buildings, magnificent town houses and the noble residences of the regents give the region a very special charm.
- Tour 1: Bad Meinberg – Horn – Detmold – Bad Meinberg (approx. 31 km)
- Tour 2: Bad Meinberg – Lemgo – Bad Salzuflen (approx. 37 km) – Return by train possible
- Tour 3: Bad Meinberg – Blomberg – Schieder-Schwalenberg (approx. 45 km) – Saturday, Sunday, public holidays – Return from Lügde possible with tourist line 792
- 4 x overnight stays incl. breakfast in a Bed & Bike establishment, room with shower and WC
- 3 x packed lunches incl. drink or filling of your drinking bottle
- 1 x tour planning and cycling map Lippe per room
- voucher for a “Pickertessen”
- good weather guarantee *information material*
If the forecast on www.wetteronline.de reports constant heavy rain for the next 3 days, you can cancel the trip free of charge up to the day before arrival. (Not valid for group bookings!!)
in double or single room from 209,00 EUR
The ADFC station Bad Meinberg lends out high-quality bicycles. From April to the end of October the tourist line 792 with bicycle trailer runs between Bad Pyrmont and Detmold every Saturday, Sunday and on public holidays!